Experience the fun of bicycling through the park as we kick off EnergyFest at 11:30am starting at Terry Hershey Park gazebo ending with a noon arrival at the EnergyFest: Park & Party event (Addicks Park & Ride).
Kidical Mass is a safe and FUN bike ride for kids, kids at heart, and their families. It's a great excuse to pedal around town with your family. All types of bikes are welcome, from trailers, trail-a-bikes, Xtracycles, longtails, bakfiets, Long Johns, tandems, folders, trikes and more.
- Head north toward Buffalo Bayou Bike Trail 36 ft
- Slight left onto Buffalo Bayou Bike Trail 0.1 mi
- Turn right to stay on Buffalo Bayou Bike Trail 295 ft
- Turn left to stay on Buffalo Bayou Bike Trail 148 ft
- Turn left to stay on Buffalo Bayou Bike Trail 0.2 mi
- Continue onto Terry Hershey Ext 1.4 mi
- Turn left onto Park Row Dr 72 ft
- Turn right onto Jorden Rd/Park and Ride Dr 0.1 mi
- Turn left Destination will be on the right 0.1 mi
Enjoy Bike Valet by Bike Houston
We have a special place for your bike at EnergyFest 2015. This year's event provides festival goers with a convenient, safe and secure way to park a bike on the festival site. There's no need for a bike lock or locating a bike rack–we have you covered. Just stop, check-in and enjoy the festival.